Thursday, January 22, 2015

And So It Grows

The pastor's message  was a simple one. All we have and all we are is God's and not our own. This made it a bit easier to continue the process of discarding 'my' belongings as the weeks progress. Other commitments have slowed things down a bit, but I have faith and I'm appreciating what I've accomplished. So far I'm not missing anything. 


The donate pile grows

This has been my main focus for the past few weeks. I thank God for brightening these days in ways to numerous to list. Here are some of the images. Hope they brighten your day as well.


Someone found a patch of sunshine

A walk with my daughter along Ruston Way

Morning walk as the fog burns off

First camellia blossom in my back yard on a frosty morning


And then there was that Seahawk comeback!

Have a great week and count your blessings!
Linda <><





8 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to look at getting rid of stuff! I seriously need to get started. I love your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does feel good, it's great having room for the things I truly love and use!

      Delete
  3. Good work - the camellia is too, too beautiful. Our climate is too cold for them or my yard would be filled with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like it's bloom a bit early for us this year. Weather has been mild, but we'll pay for that next summer

      Delete
  4. Love the photos!
    I try to declutter bit by bit - if I do lot at once it's too daunting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went out and bought a Camellia this morning, inspired by your post! I bought one called Rose Ann, and it won me over because the tag said it is "early flowering" which means I will get flowers ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last year I was getting rid of stuff bib by bit. It's amazing how much I still have. So far I'm not missing any of it. Congrats on the Camellia, they are beautiful.

      Delete